sábado, 29 de dezembro de 2012

Names Of The Year 2012



So another year comes to an end, and it's time for me to make my predictions for the SSA list coming out next May. This time around, I'm just gonna make some basic predictions because I haven't had as much time this year to make a more exhaustive research.

For boys:

- I think that for the first time in about 12 years, Jacob will no longer be at the top. The replacement? Mason of course.

- Liam should definitely go top10 and it won't be long before it overtakes William, give it a couple of years.
- Making big leaps in the top100 should be Isaac, Wyatt, Henry, Bentley, Oliver, Jaxon, Grayson.
- Grayson and Greyson should be flying up the chart, or at least in terms of numbers.
- The names Easton, Jace, Ryder are likely top 100 candidates. Outside possibilities are Kayden, Asher, Miles and Axel.
- Names we should be keeping an eye on are Declan, Ezra, Rylan, Camden, Lincoln, Luca, Milo, Weston, Emmett, Brantley, Cash, Flynn, Kason, Channing. My gut tells me they are gonna be climbing quite a bit.
 - Finally, names that I think might see a top 1000 debut are: Oakley, Grey, Jericho, Kannon, Magnus.

For girls:

- Sophia hould easily keep her lead, and Sofia might climb again. This name is bascially everywhere right now and it won't be going away anytime soon.
- In the top 100 watch out for Aubrey, Amelia, Evelyn, Harper, Stella, Scarlett, Eva, London, Ellie.
- Top 100 contenders are: Violet, Piper, Annabelle, Aria, Penelope.
- And to end this, names I see making a splash are Josephine, Athena, Eloise, Vivian, Hadley, Willow, Kinley, Maci, Carly, Ivy, Giuliana, Charlie, Adele.

Last year most of my predictions were pretty accurate, so I'm hoping the same will happen this year. What do you guys think? Are there other names you think we should keep an eye on?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário